Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Smart Closet

Smart Closet is being developed to help fashion clueless people figure out what to wear and how to match their outfit. The system will work through electronic panels on your electronic hangers you can put in your closet. It will be able to tell what you have recently worn. It can also warn you if you are going to wear something that you have already worn around the same person.

This is crazy, it reminds me of the scene in the movie Clueless in which the main character Cher has a computer program that allows her to view her wardrobe and she is able to match them on the computer. During my childhood I thought this was the coolest thing and now it might actually exist! I'm curious to see if this will actually work, and be used. It sounds like you need to have a large enough variety of clothes to even be able to use this program.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I thought Cher's closet from Clueless was the coolest thing. How does this work? Do you have to buy a bunch of super-charged expensive hangers?

Paro said...

wait. . . how does this work? Do you have to take pictures of all of your clothes? Cuz I seriously want to live out my clueless wardrobe scene fantasy. . . also, how are they going to market this? Is there a link?